My Birthday Week Gift Request

Saturday, February 22, 2014 starts my week of Ryan's Birthday Week Gift Request where everyday until next Saturday, March 1st --my 39th birthday -- I will selfishly ask for a gift for myself...or actually for those close to my heart... meaning local nonprofits or those who are in need help. 





Some may not need $, some may need supplies. You don't have to give, maybe just give a prayer. But that will be your gift to me. If you can give... Awesome. Remember how lucky you are. If you can't, I understand.

I will give you details every day. Like I said, no pressure. If you can give to these places for my birthday  please let me know, so I can shout it from the rooftops. Because we all never truly get enough good press.  Love you all. ~ Ryan  


Saturday, February 22 Gift Request: 


Day #1 of My Birthday Week Gift Request - I would love Fly spray, salt blocks, purina senior feed and dumor equistages feed...but not for me. For my very 1st best friend Tracey Sawyer who runs a local horse rescue in Moncks Corner called H.O.P.E. Acres Rescue. 

If you can't get that...monetary donations are always LOVED AT www.hopeacresrescue.org 


For more about H.O.P.E. Acres Rescue, visit their Facebook page HERE


Cheers and thank you for your generosity!



Tracey Sawyer 

Horses at H.O.P.E. Acres Rescue 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye to a Vibrant Soul - Dottie Frank

Farewell to Dean Stephens of WCIV-TV