Nelwater Consulting's owner Ryan Nelson gives you a behind-the-scenes look at what's happening and hot in the Lowcountry...know what the locals know. PR, Marketing, Advertising, Special Events & More.
Visit www.nelwater.com
Happy Independence Day Bahamas
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Happy Independence Day to our Bahamian friends! Be sure to check out www.fireflysunsetresort.com to plan your next holiday or vacation!
Charleston Oral and Facial Surgery Inc. welcomes Craig Rhyne Jr., DMD, to their practice and is proud to add a new location at 1203 Two Island Court Unit 102 in Mount Pleasant, formerly Palmetto Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Craig Rhyne, Jr., DMD is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and a Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He has extensive training in all areas of oral and maxillofacial surgery, including facial cosmetic surgery. He earned his Bachelor’s of Science degree from The Citadel in 1996. He then earned his Doctorate of Dental Medicine from the Medical University of South Carolina and received the AAOMS Dental Implant Student Award. He completed his residency in Oral& Maxillofacial Surgery Womack Army Medical Center, Fort Bragg, North Carolina. Following this he spent several years as a staff Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon for the U.S. Army before returning to Mount Pleasant with his wife ...
Firefly Distillery is proud to introduce two new flavors to the Southern Accents Liqueurs line, Chocolate Pecan Pie and Coconut Cake. Southern Accents are made from family dessert recipes that have been passed down for generations. Made with southern pride, Southern Accents are best enjoyed straight or with a variety of mixers; and are available at local stores and the Firefly Distillery on 6775 Bears Bluff Road on Wadmalaw Island. Firefly Distillery is the first to craft liqueurs in the spirit of these down-home favorites and are pleased to add the Coconut Cake and Chocolate Pecan Pie to the already delicious line including Southern Accents Banana Pudding Liqueur, Southern Accents Peach Cobbler Liqueur, and Southern Accents Pecan Pie Liqueur. Each liqueur will bring back memories of your grandmother’s favorite dessert recipes. Try these delicious cocktails with your Southern Accents Chocolate Pecan Pie or Coconut Cake Liqueur: Cocoa Float ½ Southern A...
Working in local TV news was something I wanted to do since I was a child...ask my parents, I would stage interviews and anchor from the couch in our ranch-style home when we had smooth wood hugging the TV and its 4 channels. ABC, NBC, CBS & PBS during the 1980s. My dad is a news lover and from a young age, I always watched news. Most parents in today's world would say "She's too young. You can't expose kids to that!" But when did a Nelson truly listen to other people? I grew up watching Charleston TV news. I idolized local reporters during Hurricane Hugo like Cathy O'Hara, had a crush on Dan Krosse and was even scared to walk up to Kellen Butler when we were both at the Music Farm. Local TV was different back then in the 90s/2000s. I've told the story often but, humor me here... I was dating my boyfriend-now-husband, Darren, and was the traffic reporter for ABC News 4 in Charleston. I had never been a traffic reporter until then, but figured when I ...